Business Development Manager
Eine Luxemburgische Asset Management Boutique sucht einen Business Business Development Manager für die D-A-CH-Region.
The company is a Luxembourg-based asset management boutique managing its equity portfolios based on the "Entrepreneurial Value Investing concept". The company was founded in 2010 by two entrepreneurs, with the vision of offering customers access to private investments throughout different asset classes and structures. In 2014, the partnership has been opened strategically to a long term companion and passionate value investor to develop value strategies in marketable securities. To support their development outside of Luxembourg, they are looking to recruit athe company
Business Development Manager (German speaking area)
Your responsibilities / main tasks:
- Build the front line with future clients and partners, be the key person to build a long-term relationship from the first experience and build the brand in your target markets.
- Create relationships with all prospects and investors and provide them, in collaboration with other team members, with the required information and support.
- Ambassador of the company when prospecting and negotiating new partnerships with investors, and the link with the whole team to be successful.
- The focus is on "quality" and "service" to adopt a client-focused and long-term approach.
- 3 to 5+ years' experience in a similar function on the German and/or Swiss market
- Masters in Economics or Finance or equivalent by experience
- Goal-oriented with a successful track record of raising assets with investors (family offices, private banks, key distributors, institutional clients...) in Germany and/or German speaking Switzerland
- Excellent interpersonal, client and communication skills
- Non-political, positive, engaging personal with a very high level of personal motivation, professionalism and organization
- Business oriented, entrepreneurial mindset, result- and service driven, wishing to participate to the emergence of a new independent asset manager, with strong communication skills and ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Good understanding of the investment management business and client focused working approach
- Excellent sales, marketing and presentation skills
- Be self-directed, organized and results oriented will be critical success
- Pragmatic, self-driven person who is not afraid by the challenge of a business in development and able to work in cooperation with a team of experts in a project management approach.
- Proactivity, efficiency and hands-on mentality
- Willing to travel in order to efficiently cover target markets
- Ability to operate with limited oversight and to take initiative while reporting on a regular basis on the activity
- Team oriented and collaborative attitude (with other team members)
- Fluent in English and German, both verbally and in writing; French /or any other European language will be an asset
- Ideally based in Luxembourg or wishing to relocate
Particularities of the company:
You can work in an international, young and professional team with very good development opportunities. The company has a long-term and human thinking related to the employees and there is a very short way to the top of the company. Furthermore, the company has an excellent reputation.