Fund Corporate Governance Manager
Job in Luxembourg: Fund Corporate Governance Manager
The company is an European long-term investment group of independently managed investment, holding and financial advisory companies. The company provides industrial expertise, operational value creation and international expansion for their portfolio companies solutions and capital for medium-sized companies.The company
Founded in 1990 out of an industrial group, they are focused on three main areas of investments:
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Services and Concessions
- Consumer, Retail and Leisure.
With € 6.5 billion of raised fund capital, the company is one of Europe's leading independent investment groups focused on taking control positions predominantly in Southern European medium-sized companies that are leaders in their fields. They have a team of more than 85 professionals with offices in London, Lugano, Barcelona, Luxembourg, New York and Shanghai. Their aim is to create long-term value by helping portfolio companies to accelerate international expansion and improve operational efficiency.
For the Luxembourg office, we are looking for a
Fund / Corporate Governance Manager (m/f).
Your responsibilities/ main tasks:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of local co-investor vehicles/Funds
- Maintain proper legal records and files and corporate governance, ensuring compliance of the vehicles/Funds to regulations
- Act as central point of contact with clients, service providers and other offices
- Organizing, preparing agendas and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Act as liaison with investors and shareholders, responsible for issuing capital transactions and shares, organising share transfers
- Assist in the financial reporting to investors
- Incorporation, liquidation and mergers of companies
- General company secretarial housekeeping including maintaining all statutory company registers and documents
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Liaising with external advisers, such as lawyers and auditors and regulators
- Maintenance of company internal databases
- Maintaining the register of shareholders and monitoring changes in share ownership of the company
- Be closely involved in restructuring and/or setting up new investment structures
- Exercise all kind of corporate actions including preparation of documents, loan administration etc.
- Taking a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers
- University Degree ideally in economics, finance, law or similar
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Fund Industry in Luxembourg
- Detailed knowledge of corporate secretary tasks and Luxembourg corporate law
- Analytical, problem solving and business analysis skills
- Good overview of the legal practices in different countries
- Excellent Communication Skills and experience in handling of MS Office applications
- Willingness to provide a superior internal and external client service
- Highly organized with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize issues at a company level
- Proactive and positive personality with strong integrity
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail
- Fluent written and spoken English and French; Italian and/or Spanish would be an asset
Particularities of the company:
You can work in an international and professional team with very good development opportunities. Team members typically remain with the firm for many years. With more than fifteen different nationalities, the company places a high importance on being a transparent and dynamic organisation with global views and capabilities, as well as cross-border cultural awareness and sensitivity.